Tip-toeing quietly in the footsteps of my friends on MainStGazette, ImagiNERDing, and TheDisneyFoodBlog, I’m pleased to bring you my version of a weekend wrap-up of Disney posts that caught my eye. I hope you enjoy the items as much as I did and as always, feel free to tell me your favorites from this week in the comments.
- AJ from The Disney Food Blog confirms what we were all hoping for: The Wishes Dessert Party Returns March 28th!
- Ryan shows us how things have changed in Epcot since 1984 and the Kodak Picture Spots shown on the park’s guidemap – as they look today – on the Main Street Gazette. While you’re there, check out his coverage of the directional signs of Animal Kingdom’s Asia.
- Our pal Lou Mongello of WDW Radio tempts us all as he tours the snacks of Disney’s Hollywood Studios in search of the park’s best snack. I don’t think you’ll be disappointed!
- On Yesterland, Werner Weiss discusses the urban legend of the Swan and Dolphin hotels being reversed – with some really cool photos in the piece. I loved this article since our wedding reception was held at the Dolphin (14 years ago this October eep!) these resorts have always held a special place in my Disney history.
- And finally, in light of the recent announcement from Disney Parks unveiling their Premier Passport which covers admission to both Walt Disney World and Disneyland, Scott from DisneyBiz calculates exactly when this annual pass pays for itself in terms of park visits.
Happy reading and see you next week in ZannaLand!To see the latest photos and videos from Zannaland's adventures,
follow, like, and subscribe here: