Being an Orlando local, we have a lot of themed vacation rental homes in the area, but this one-themed to the amazing Sanderson Sisters cottage in Hocus Pocus, really caught my eye! The attention to detail here is incredible. I’m originally from Massachusetts, and love Salem so much, so I would love to stay here myself! This cottage will be available soon for an exclusive $31 stay on October 20th. Read on for all the details and how you can book this Hocus Pocus cottage on Airbnb:
The Sanderson Sisters Invite Brave Souls to Book a Stay at the Hocus Pocus Cottage, Now on Airbnb
- For the first time ever, guests can book a recreation of the Hocus Pocus cottage in Salem, Massachusetts for a stay this Halloween season – if they dare.
- To mark their highly anticipated return in Disney’s Hocus Pocus 2, the infamous sisters are inviting guests to enter a land of enchantment with a once-in-a-lifetime stay at their creaky old cottage.
- Discerning ghouls and goblins can request to book this exclusive $31 stay beginning Oct. 12 at 1 p.m. ET.
It’s all a bunch of Hocus Pocus at the Sanderson Sisters’ cottage, where, for the first time ever, guests can run amok this Halloween season when the soul-stealing, spellbinding trio invites visitors to get into the Halloween ‘spirit’ with an overnight stay at the scene of their scheming.
Nestled in the remote woods of Salem, Massachusetts, the Sanderson Sisters’ cottage has been recreated as though it’s been frozen in time for 300 years – just in time for the siblings’ highly anticipated return in Hocus Pocus 2, streaming on Disney+ beginning Sept. 30 (rated PG, Disney+ subscription required, must be 18+ to subscribe).
“We all know that the Sanderson Sisters’ story might not have ended when we turned to dust, nor did our shenanigans,” said Kathy Najimy, who plays Mary Sanderson in the beloved films. “What better way to celebrate the season than to host guests at the trio’s historic haunt for a night they’ll remember for years to come?”
The Sanderson Sisters will host the timeworn cottage for an exclusive stay on Oct. 20 for two guests, at only $31* a night in celebration of All Hallows’ Eve. Wooden boards that groan under the weight of curious cats and cupboards filled with blood of owl and herb that’s red (and even a hair from Winifred’s head) await those who dare to explore the cottage’s dark corners. Prior to slumbering in the sisters’ humble abode, guests can:
- Try their hand at enchantments enshrined in the ancient spellbook that guided the sisters in all their mischief. (Maybe just don’t expect to turn anyone into cats as a result.)
- Explore the dark, rich history of Salem with visits to some of the town’s most haunted properties.
- View a special screening of Hocus Pocus 2, streaming on Disney+ beginning Sept. 30.
Guests are responsible for their own travel to and from Salem, by broomstick or otherwise. Those looking to book should note that this stay requires strict adherence with applicable COVID-19 rules and guidelines.
To support the next generation of the historic city, Airbnb will make a one-time donation to the Boys & Girls Club of Greater Salem, which aims to ensure that success is within reach of every young person who walks through their doors.
Those looking for an especially eerie Halloween season can request to book this stay beginning Wednesday, Oct. 12 at 1 p.m. ET at airbnb.com/hocuspocus2.
*Plus taxes and fees. This one-night stay is not a contest. The cottage is privately owned and operated.
Airbnb is closely monitoring Salem COVID-19 infection rates and government policies and will offer booking guests a refund of the booking fee ($31) and $1,000 USD Airbnb travel credit if Airbnb determines it is necessary to cancel the stay.
How cool is that?? I really wish I was staying there myself!! Let me know if you book this stay!