This just in from the Disney Parks Blog. Disney Dooney & Bourke and Haunted Mansion Fans rejoice! This newest design is sure to bring out lots of ghouls to line up and bring home this bag! It’s definitely the kind of ghost I’d like to follow me home! Ok, enough Haunted Mansion puns, on to the bags! Here’s the official scoop from the Parks Blog (all photos ©Disney):
I think Disney Design Group artist Mark Seppala did a wonderful job capturing the essence of the attraction with this new bag. I love the subtle details on the bag, including the spooky grey and black color palette with red interior, the infamous wallpaper pattern, and even the hang tag with the attraction logo.
The bag will have a retail of $330.00 (plus tax), and will be released at the following merchandise locations starting September 13, 2013.
- Tren-D and the World of Disney Store in the Downtown Disney Marketplace
- Uptown Jewelers in Magic Kingdom Park
- MouseGear at Epcot
- Keystone Clothiers at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Summer Lace at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Disney Vault 28 and World of Disney Store in the Downtown Disney District
- Disney Clothiers at Disneyland park
- Elias & Co. at Disney California Adventure park
The Disney Parks online store will also carry this bag later this fall. See other new Dooney and Bourke Arrivals Exclusively for Disney Parks Now Available at DisneyStore.com! Shop Now!*
So, who’s in?? I know I’ll be adding this to my collection for sure!
*Affiliate links – same Disney Store destination and shopping experience, with a small portion of any purchase going back to zannaland.com. No additional fees to you.