The time is almost here to Be Our Guest and experience Beauty and the Beast’s incredible story brought to life in theatres March 17th, 2017. Emma Watson will bring Belle to life and a host of other stars will make their appearance as the story unfolds on screen. Here is the latest full trailer of Beauty and the Beast, as well as the recently released character posters to give us a sneak peek at the amazing costumes and make-up effects used in the movie. I can’t wait to see it all come together!
What character or part of Beauty and the Beast are you most looking forward to seeing in person? To keep you entertained until you can see the movie, follow along on social media:
- Like BEAUTY AND THE BEAST on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DisneyBeautyAndTheBeast
- Follow BEAUTY AND THE BEAST on Twitter: https://twitter.com/beourguest
- Follow BEAUTY AND THE BEAST on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/beautyandthebeast/
- Visit the official BEAUTY AND THE BEAST website here: http://movies.disney.com/beauty-and-the-beast-2017
- BEAUTY AND THE BEAST opens in theatres everywhere on March 17th!
And if you are in Disney Parks on either coast, you can watch a sneak preview of Beauty and the Beast:
For a limited time starting this weekend, a sneak peek of Disney’s epic new live-action adaptation “Beauty and the Beast” will be presented as part of the One Man’s Dream attraction at Disney’s Hollywood Studios® at Walt Disney World® Resort, and in the Sunset Showcase Theater at Disney California Adventure® Park at Disneyland® Resort, where it can be seen in 3D with special in-theater effects. Each sneak peek location will feature an advance look at a scene from the film, along with a display showcasing a collection of props and costume pieces actually used in the film’s production.
This special 8-minute preview from Disney’s “Beauty and the Beast” begins Feb. 10, 2017 and will be available at Disney Parks for a limited time through March 26, 2017.